Friday 9 February 2018

Propose Day SMS 2018, New Messages Girlfriend, Boyfriend

Propose Day SMS 2018, New Messages Girlfriend, Boyfriend


Propose Day SMS 2018, New Messages 2018, Check Funny Cute SMS For Girlfriend / Boyfriend
Propose Day: is an unofficial holiday celebrated on February 8 in India, Nepal and Bangladesh. On this day, large numbers of youngsters give roses to propose their girlfriend or boyfriend. See also[edit]. National Hugging Day · Valentine's Day. References[edit]. Jump up ^ "Rose day marks the start of Valentine week".

you have some SMS for your girlfriend, lover of romantic partner :



Propose Day SMS 2018


Happy propose day
all I wanted was some-1,
to care for me,
all I wanted was some-1,
who’d b there for me,
all I wanted was some-1,
who would be true,
all I wanted was some-1,
like you.
love you so much.
Happy propose day 2018


I can’t imagine a life without you in it,
I want to grow old with you,
Let’s spend the rest of our lives together.



The most important things are the hardest to say…
because words diminish them…
forever yours…. (your name)
Happy propose day …!!


                       

The most important things are the hardest to say…
because words diminish them…
forever yours…. sumon
Happy propose day …!!



I wanna walk with you,
I wanna talk with you.
For all the time my utmost
Desire is too be with you!
Happy Propose Day 2018

At this propose day
I am opening an
Emotional bank account,
That is only for you sweetheart,
So, deposit your all love in it,
And you will get the interest
Be my valentine.
 do not know why, I like you,
I do not know why, I feel sad
on a day when I not see your face,
I only know one thing that,
I do not bear any meaning without you.
If I know what love is, It is bcoz of you
Happy Propose Day 2018
                                           

If Roses were Black and violets were brown
My love for you would never be found
But roses r red and violets are blue
All I want to say is I LUV U!

                                                                         
...I Am Opening An Emotional Bank Account
For U Sweetheart
So Deposit Your Love In It
And You Will Get The Interest.
Be My Valentine !
Happy Propose Day...


I vow to always be by you,
Protect you and shower you with my love.
You are precious like a fresh rose
And I treasure every moment we spent together.
I look forward to great future with you.



Mujhy Khamosh Rahon May Tera Saath Chahiye, 
Tanha Hay Mera Haath Tera Haath Chahiye...
Junoon-E-Ishq Ko Teri Hi Sougaat Chahiye, 
Mujhey Jeene Ke Liye Teri Hi Zaat Chahiye.






We always welcome lovely messages and comments from our readers, please share your comments at the below given comments section for your loved ones.



                                                                                       promisday Day sms
                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                   Hug day sms
                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                  Teddy DAy sms

                                                                                                Chocolaet day sam

                                                                                                Rose Day sms

                                                                                                 Propose Day sms

No comments:

Post a Comment